Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

V9.1 SP2

ropteach

does anyone know how to change the verify screen so the part defaults to the isometric view? defaults to the top view now. it would before we updated to sp2. the part is a light blue color and as soon as you hit the iso view it changes to the standard green. also we have to hit the fit screen button to center it. otherwise it is off the screen. everything was good until we loaded sp2. i have doubts about sp2 and it is causing problems. see my post elsewhere as other issues have not been resolved. i think i will delete and reload mcam without sp2.

• 3 weeks later...

Ropteach,

I dont know what version you had before installing V9.1 SP2, so I will give it a shot, if you had V9.0 or 9.1SP1 installed before installing version 9.1SP2 I recommend to unistall the complete Version and make a fresh install. After I installed V9.1SP2 I noticed that if you are in the top view in mastercam and you go to verify it will stay in the top view, if you go to your main view and change it to Isometric and then go again to verify it will be in isometric. I dont know if CNC software wanted the verify to work this way?