Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Ready to Start ...AKA the Lone'Newbie" Ranger

RTM1818

Just got on ... I'm a Middle School Tech Instructor with the basics to start a program. I work with students in a modular framework and now have MasterCAM v.9.0 and ... to save money ... the school purchased a MaxNC 15 mill. The company says that the mill will run under MC ... they are little (aka no) help. Since this was all done through our District's purchasing system ... and I did not purchase 30 seats (translates I am not a big account)... the MC dealer is not inclined to help. Bottom line ... as is usual in Education ... I am the Lone Ranger. Any help, guidance, or tutorial resources would be appreciated.

Hi RTM1818,

I'm an instructor at the NTMA Training Centers in Ontario, CA. I know it's about an hour from you but we get students from your area once in while. If you have the time to come and vist I would be happy to assist you with any resourses you may be able to use. I can show you the books and things that we use and the type of projects that the students make.

Henri

Ray,

The address is 1717 s. Grove, Ontario. I'm there all day Tuesdays and Thursdays with thursday being the best days for me. I'm also there the rest of the time, Mon, Wed and friday until 1:00PM. We are open on Saturdays but I don't know if anyone will be able to assist you then. My phone no. is 909-947-9363 ext 12.

Henri

• 3 weeks later...