Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Where to purchase books

TeccBoxx

I have already picked up most of the tutorial manuals from this site. However I was wondering if anyone knows where I might pick-up the Northwest Techs books or know of any other mastercam books that are worth purchasing? I am only two weeks into my first mastercam class and already done with all 30 projects that were due for the class. I am really enjoying Mastercam but I would love to learn the program as best as I can.

Thanks for the help

Tazzer,

Ask your reseller about the Scholars International Mastercam V9 book. This is a large course book, the authors are academic Doctors at Eastern Michigan University. Despite the fact that it's a textbook, it is very easy to read and comes with a diskette of sample files and has loads of exercises throughout. It is about 1500 pages or so and covers everything in Mastercam Mill as well as some background info on machining techniques and also includes Solids design. HTH cheers.gif

[ 02-04-2003, 10:18 AM: Message edited by: Peter Scott ]