Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Maho CNC 432

Fred,

I have three Maho's with 432 controls. What is the problem excactly. We use a Focal Point DNC and have had no problems. They just remote request the prog out of the DNC, get, then run it. I don't understand "drip feed".

Please let me know what you need.

cheers.gif

If you have a DNC already, check to make sure that the baud rates are set to a normal level. We only keep one prog in the machines at on time. Once the job is run we dump it back to the DNC. If the prog ends up being over 800 lines of code I use line numbers in increments of 5. You never want your last line number over 8000. Our baud rates are set to 9600, even parity, 7 data bits, and 2 stop bits.

HTH, if you need more just keep it comin!

cheers.gif

There is no option to Drip Feed into this control. Fred I am assumeing it is one of the old olvie green beast of a Maho's biggrin.gif , just like ours. I called or service guy, cause he is the only one that speacks good enough english for me to understand, and he told me that there is no drip feed, to break the program!

HTH cheers.gif