Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

5 Axis Verify dia. simulation issue

Mark Graham

Anybody know how to turn off the tool radius option in verify?It tries to offset the 5 axis toolpath the radius of the tool.Since this is already done in my toolpath it srews up the verify.I tried unchecking the box,but every time I reopen verify it pops up again with the radius offset.This is something new in X5.PLease advise.Thanks,Grahmpa

Thanks Ralph,I tried it both ways.It seems to default using the dia. comp no matter what I do.Inside the 5 axis parameters/cut pattern page there is a new box called "diameter for simulation" & I think thats where its picking it up.I change the comp. value in the verify to .0 & it works fine.But you have to change it every time.If you verify more than 1 path it will only work on the 1st 1 or 2 paths then it starts offsetting the rad. amount again.Have you seen the same thing or is it just me?