Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mori NZ-2000 Turret Tooling

We run Capto across the board in our lathes and it works very slick; it is, however, quite expensive. If you have strong documentation and tell the guy in front of the machine which tool to use where, Capto is very well worth the investment in my opinion; if the guys in the shop are going to do their own thing save yourself the money and buy stick tools.

Our live tools currently are Exsys / Eppinger ER32 units and have stood us in good stead; that being said I just ordered [2] Okuma LB3000EX-MY machines with MD Capto live tools because I saw some at another company and they looked like quality stuff.

I gotta say that I am always surprised to hear that companies in our neck of the woods buy Moris instead of Nakamura or Okuma; Tyler Machine is very underwhelming in my experience. I wish you the best of luck.

C