Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Graphic view problem

Nils N

Hi Nils,

Go into your Shading Settings. There should be a setting you can change for Chord Tolerance. I usually set mine at .001, but you may need to set it tighter, depending on how big or small your surfaces are. If you are trying to shade something big (I've seen the size of your machine), it could take a long time to render depending on size and complexity.

HTH,

I was gone for 10 days and came back to a new computer. How can i get read of the jagged edges where the surface and curves meet

SCREENshot1.jpg

The issue is usually in your video card settings in conjunction with your screen settings within the config file. All computer setups are a little different, so you might have to make some settings changes before you get the right mix.

Sometimes you might also have to run Mastercam in compatibility mode to a previous OS version as well. This can be done by right clicking on the Mcam icon on the desktop and going to compatibility, then drop down the version that works best and apply.

I hope that helps.

Seth