Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Operations manager glitching

TERRYH

Myself and another programer have been having issues with the operations manager glitching the programs when we save our programs, it puts red x's on some of them in the past when this has happened I have simply just reprocessed them, but on a couple jobs ago when I did that it seems to have changed the programs and messed the part up by missing some of the surfaces, I had selected. I had run the verify and visually seen the programs was good before I posted them to the machine. Has anyone else had this problem? I am working with MCX4 with MU3. Also on a new computer with windows 7. This also happened agin this morning when I was creating curves around holes for drilling I had them all created and saved and it glitched out several programs. Hope someone can shead some light on this.

As of today we work off files on our computer and they are saved to our computer, after were done is when we post them out to the floor. They are in the process of setting up a server that we will work over and save to instead of being all on our computer.

Myself and another programer have been having issues with the operations manager glitching the programs when we save our programs, it puts red x's on some of them in the past when this has happened I have simply just reprocessed them, but on a couple jobs ago when I did that it seems to have changed the programs and messed the part up by missing some of the surfaces, I had selected. I had run the verify and visually seen the programs was good before I posted them to the machine. Has anyone else had this problem? I am working with MCX4 with MU3. Also on a new computer with windows 7. This also happened agin this morning when I was creating curves around holes for drilling I had them all created and saved and it glitched out several programs. Hope someone can shead some light on this.

That was happening to me, till I realized I have the undo icon right next to the save icon in the upper right corner. When in a hurry

I'll click the save icon and before its started to process I'd run my mouse over the icon next to it on the way back to the operations menu,

the undo icon.

This seems to click it somehow. Since then iv'e moved the two icons apart and its never happened again.