Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Generic Post processor for Multi Task Lathe ( B AXIS MILLING HEAD AND LOWER TURRET WITH MAIN AND SUB SPINDLE)

Hello Everyone.

First of all , I am not asking for a post processor. We already have a post for the Mori Seiki MT 1500 that was provided by Inhouse (thank you). What I am actually wondering is if there is or ever will be a GEneric version for this type of machine provided by Cnc Software or In-house?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I can't speak on behalf of CNC software, but we at In-House have only two generic posts available for free, mpmaster and mplmaster. We have generic engine posts that are available for purchase at a reduced cost compared to the posts developed for specific machines.

Hi Chris,

Could you clarify what you mean by generic engine posts? Im kind of interested in paying reduced prices for posts for customization purposes. I always work with different machines, this might help me out.

I would also be interested in a generic 5-axis post based on the In-House MPMaster. I have 12 Mazak Variaxis Machines (Some 500's, some 630's and some 730's). I have a working post now, but it is an old V9 post that has been updated several times and does not have many of the features of the MPMaster that I would like to have (i.e. G61.1 and G05 output options and X style coolant). I was going to modify my post to accommodate, but if you have one at a reasonable price I could use my time for other things.