Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Educate Me On Predator Software Suite

Rekd™

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Does your machine have an Embeded Ethernet port? Usually you see the port in the control cabinet, or maybe it is mounted behind the display panel.

One other way, go to System, rt arrow soft key about 6 times, or until you see the Embedded Ethernet Soft Key, press that, then Rt Arrow Soft Key and cycle through the buttone. If you see a FOCAS button, you're in. If you don't see anything, you may need to enable the display of that button. Not sure how to do that aff the top of my head. It would be in the Parameter Manual in the FOCAS section.

HTH

Thanks all for the info. Our demo was done by Bob Borchelt and I didn't bring up support but I will.

I am looking at RYM and will be contacting Cimco as well.

Appreciate all the advice! :thumbup:

That was the guy I dealt with... beware. Know exactly what you are getting and that it does everything that he says it will and that someone will train you how to do it. No real complaints on the software other than trying to learn it to use with limited time to play with it.