Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Active Reports Coolant problem

CAMELLO911

Has anybody tried to tweek their Active reports setup sheet to show when the coolant is on or off?

Im running X5 and no matter how I turn the coolant on or off (it does post the right G-code) The Active report shows it as "off"

On the active report designer I tried putting the Coolant Tag in different .rpx files but it doesnt matter. the setup sheet will say coolant off.

Would appreciate it if somebody had any idea or is it a bug?

I got the tutorial but it doesnt mention anything about coolant.

Im gotten pretty good at modifying my setup sheets with active reports designer just not the coolant.

Helpplease

Hi, I have noticed this with one of my activereports. I use a different active report for different machines, and I have only recently noticed the same problem that you are happening for one of my reports. I have not had a chance to look into it properly yet, but will let you know if i do. I would assume that it is just a field not defined correctly in the rpx. Let me know how you go!

I guess Imma call the mastercam rep tomorrow, Ill post if I find solution

Hi, I have noticed this with one of my activereports. I use a different active report for different machines, and I have only recently noticed the same problem that you are happening for one of my reports. I have not had a chance to look into it properly yet, but will let you know if i do. I would assume that it is just a field not defined correctly in the rpx. Let me know how you go!

So I got a response from the reseller and it will only work if you switch to the old style coolant. (machine definition check box). This sucks so Im going to not have the coolant status in my setupsheet.

Also their is no way to output canned text to the setup sheet which would have been nice to be able to do.

The coolant status is probably the biggest reason I might go back to X+ but Active reports is so much more.

Now Im having an issue with X6 Active report will not sort my toollist...the fun continues