Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

slightly off topic(haas mill comunications)

cherokeechief79

we have 3 haas controllers in our shop.2 of them are old and one is fairly new.the older ones communicate fine back and forth to cimco or the old programm i used to use.the newer machine has always been a problem though.i can send to it fine but when i try to send to the computer it only works one time.when i try to send a second prog to it the controller just says "waiting".the only way i can send more than one program is to turn the control off and send it again,but once again i can only send one prog.

any ideas?

Mark, I had some trouble like that, only I couldn't get mine to send at all. I still don't know the cause. It recieves just fine. I have 4 identical machines, VF3's from 2000, and one VF3 from 2002. Only 1 of the 4 aren't sending. All are recieving. Weird stuff

If you figure it out, please post here so I can try it.

Thanks, sorry I couldn't be of any help.

'Rekd

Hi Cherokee,

I do not have a solution to your problem,but I do want to sy hi.

I have not seen you post here in a while.Hope you are doing good on learning mastercam. wink.gif

Hopefully now that you have had a chance to work with it more,it is starting to make sense.

Maybe Anthony Graves of Cimco can help you. cheers.gif