Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

New Equipment....

L Hanft

After many months of watching the forum, sending emails to various members, asking lots of questions.... we (the University) have finally ordered some new equipment. I would like to thanks all who have given me advice, and the constant retoric of the forum for keeping me amused and informed. In the end 'cause we a a quasi government operation everything had to go out for bids. We are purchasing 3 4-axis machining centers and 1-cnc lathe. The VMC's have all the options available including laser tools setters, spindle probes, and tons of memory.. everything except chip augers. The lathe was likewise configured. The winners: Milltronics VM 15 VMC, and Milltronics ML 15 Lathe. Probes and lasers from Marposs....... So again thanks to all that gave me their advice!

Milltronics web page