Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

certification

timg

Hi again guys:

I need you direction once again. I can't seem to find anyone in my area who sells mastercam or knows much about it. My area being Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. The only school that offers any mastercam training is S.I.A.S.T. in Saskatoon (to far away) and there it's only a small part of a larger course (cnc machining). I have sent emails to the Mastercam educational division and the instructor's forum and recieved no reply. The mastercam web page mentions a book and forms that are similar to exams for student certification, but makes no mention of where to get them. The list of resellers has no one in Canada that I could talk to, there's even nobody in North Dakota selling mastercam (the closest state to me).

I appear to be stuck for getting my skills upgraded. What I am looking for is a home study course or an internet study course. Has anybody got any ideas as to where I go from here?

timg

Saskatchewan - there is only Mits Heavy Industry that I know of out there... is this where you work or do you supply to them??

Not much of a help but I think that by calling and talking with Lisa at IHS she could get you in touch with some one realitivly local, likely someone from Alberta that could come over to you.

Email me direct if you have any specifics.