Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

reload haas parameters from disk

Thanks Robert, having major issues with the machine. Unable to enable the 5th axis in the settings. I found it somehow got set to 0 in the parameters, however it will not let me change it to a 1. Yes parameters are unlocked with setting 7, and what's really weird is I can change some parameters, but just not single parameters that enables 5th. Says 'function locked'.

I thought re-loading the parameters would help, however getting all sorts of 'CRC' errors doing so. I might just call selway on monday.....I hate not being able to fix stuff myself.

if you reload parameters you will have to reenter the unlock codes that enable all your bought options. been there had to do that. as for the 5th axis I just select my trunnion table type for the 4th and 5th and it works. nothing to turn on or off. usually you just unlock parameter 7 and you can change most of them. have you tried the debug mode? To get into debug mode go to SETTING 7 "PARAMETER LOCK" and set to OFF.

Go to ALARM page and type DEBUG and press "write" button.

You are now in DEBUG mode. To exit debug mode, type DEBUG once more in ALARM page. then you can change anything and everything. just be careful. you can mess up your machine big time.

if you reload parameters you will have to reenter the unlock codes that enable all your bought options

Funny you mention that, I just learned that one today. Turned out that was the hangup all along, you just can't turn on the 4/5 axis, you have to enter the dam codes. I just got the list of unlock codes to get everything up and running. Also had to manually enter about 100 parameters to match the 5th axis :/

Now I need to re-backup the parameters, and I wonder if it will write the parameters that need a code? I'll try it tomorrow and see. I kept reloading the backed up parameters but the needed ones didn't come back.

Yes E-stop was on Dylan. Funny both the Becker brothers were working on the machine with me. Stop by someday and say hi. :)

Thanks for the help fellas!