Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Toolpath Translate Work offset bug?

zero_divide

I do not know if this issue was present before x8.

But when i create a Toolpath Transform- Rotate, the posted offset number is different than that of the source operation.

Ie my source path is posting G55, but the rotated toolpath is posting with G54 regardless of the source operation's offset.

I am using offset number stored with custom WCS.

I am using transform by coordinate.

Tried to transform by tool/work plane, but while that one outputs proper offset number, the coordinates of the Gcode are all over the place.

Am i missing something obvious?

Right now i have to edit my Gcode by hand, which i never do and would like to avoid doing at all.

Try the settings shown in my screen shot below.  This should keep everything at G54.  That check mark on "include origin" tells it not to add the pitch spacing values to the X Y coordinates.  So it will output something like I have shown below .

(EDITED )

G54X0Y0 (SOURCE OPS)

G54X0Y0 (FIRST TRANSFORM)

G54X0Y0 (SECOND TRANSFORM)

etc

etc

etc

post-23209-0-26118000-1421502928_thumb.png