Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X8 Tool Manager

SledGeek

Created custom tool and custom holder. Tool/holder size is fine in backplot and in assembly representation in manager. But when I verify, the tool appears to be ther right size , but the holder is tiny. Both the tool and holder work well with other custom and standard tols/holders, but these two don't play well together. Just got  X8 a few weeks ago, am I missing something? Anyone experience this?

post-30788-0-97724300-1425069982_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I like the tool manager, pretty much exclusively build tools in it. I've had similar issues but with mach sim. It was an inch/mm issue in mach sim xml file. Kept reverting to mm. I finally copied it to my desktop and copied it every morning. Forgot one day and it stuck.

I am having issue where a tool gets "lost" and I get an alarm stating that the tool cam not be found and a standard will be used.

Any one else having that issue?