Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Doosan Mynx 7500 Probe codes

Would anyone happen to know any G codes to make the Doosan Mynx probe work so we can add it into our programs for ease of use instead of having to navigate thru edit -> reset -> GUI -> probe -> and so on....

We are able to do this for the HAAS, but Doosan?  We've been running the machine for 9 months and I was hoping if anyone knew of a better way of doing things for it?  Or a macro if any?

-JD

So i could use the codes from the haas and change the g65 to m165?

I'm no Haas guy but, if they use the same structure that renishaw puts on all other machine tools in what they call inspection plus, then yes. pm me and i can send you the renishaw/doosan probing manual for that machine.

• Like 1

Would anyone happen to know any G codes to make the Doosan Mynx probe work so we can add it into our programs for ease of use instead of having to navigate thru edit -> reset -> GUI -> probe -> and so on....

We are able to do this for the HAAS, but Doosan?  We've been running the machine for 9 months and I was hoping if anyone knew of a better way of doing things for it?  Or a macro if any?

-JD

If you are asking if you can use the Haas macro programs, the answer is NO. The programs are not the same as the Haas. The method to use them is the same though.The macro programs should already be on the control. That is what RenGUI uses. If you don't have all of them, like for tool breakage and that, call me here in New Jersey. 973-618-2457

Paul Anderson

Applications Engineer

Doosan Machine Tools