Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

What bundle would you like to see on sale this Friday?

DanielGingras

Flash Sale Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What bundle would you like to see on sale this Friday?

• Bundle #1 - Mill Bundle (Mill Essentials, Mill Advanced, HandBook Vol 1 & 2)
    • Bundle #2 - Multiaxis Bundle (Multiaxis Essential, Multiaxis Advanced, HandBook Vol 3)
    • Bundle #3 - Lathe Bundle (Lathe, Lathe C & Y, Lathe Professional Courseware)

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, DanielGingras said:

Hi geirsj,

Thanks for your purchase! The reason for the expensive shipping is that products will be coming from Memphis, Tennessee and would be shipped to Norway. Shipping within the USA would be a wee bit cheaper lol

I was more interested in the pdf, the T-shirt can i get from my dealer in Norway i guess, we all like free t-shirts i guess, but as long as its free shipping on the pdf ebook i am alright! lol 

Browsing in the ebook now, and already found good value!, tnx again...

• Like 2

We actually developed the sitewide subscription with people overseas in mind. One subscription gets you access to every single eBook and video for as long as you're subscribed. All the older versions of Mastercam and any new material that's released, no need to worry about shipping. We're planning on releasing some brand new video series (as in, not just updated version of the 4 we have) that subscribers will have access to as well. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

The Mastercam Lathe Bundle is now on sale! This bundle contains the Lathe Training Tutorial + Video Training DVD, the Lathe C & Y Axis Toolpaths Tutorial, and the Lathe Professional Courseware, the Mastercam Home Learning Edition/Demo software, and a Mastercam T-Shirt.

Mastercam 2018 version: https://www.emastercam.com/store/product/1222-mastercam-2018-flash-sale-lathe-bundle/

Mastercam 2017 version: https://www.emastercam.com/store/product/1223-mastercam-2017-flash-sale-lathe-bundle/

Both versions also include free access to the eBook versions of those books. You can get started reading the eBook while waiting for the printed books to arrive. eBook access never expires so you can always come back to them whenever you want. Sadly, there is no eBook version of the t-shirt :P