Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

not posting all of toolpath

BDAVIS

ok so im selecting the whole toolpath but when i go to post it its sends it out as 2 programs not 1 like its suppose to be. the only way i have been able to fix it is by selecting the whole program in mastercam and right clicking, going to Edit selected operations, then Change NC file name, when i give it a new name it works. thanks

First of all...don't go into your config with a file open....it can pick up current setting that you may not want as defaults...

File >> New....

Go into your config and try this setting, that should get you

xrRjINR.png

and for the times when you import ops or such you know you can right click rename to get them correct as well

What I do is rename the toolpath group to the NC file name I want. Then in the same area as JParis showed, I toggle the 'Toolpath group name' and then all the toolpaths created in that toolpath group will have the name of the toolpath group.

What you do is one way to make sure all the toolpaths have the same program name. These are just suggestions to help eliminate having to do that. HTH

toolpath group settings #1.png

toolpath group settings #2.png