Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

New chook: Nci (path) fix

bryan314

I've uploaded a new chook at biggrin.gif

http://ivanxxxx.com/ncifix20031223.zip

This was a request from Matt Metzinger. (Hi Matt) What it does is fix the nci path on selected operations. The format is:

Current nci path / groupname.nci

We've been using here at the shop for some time with no problems and none of my other testers have screamed bloody murder so I thought I'd release it to the board.

Usage:

1) Run the set directories chook (setdirs.dll) and set your nci path to the desired directory.

2)In Operations Manager select the operations you would like to 'fix'

3)Hit Ok to get out of Operations Manager. (You can't run a chook from Operations Manager. frown.gif )

4)Run nci fix chook. (ncifix.dll)

Thats it. Those operations should now be fixed.

Special note for v8.1.1 users. The chook in the zip file will work for you guys also. biggrin.gif Why it does I have no idea why. headscratch.gif It's compilled with the v9 dev kit and uses functions and stuff not in the v8 dev kit. It should crash Mastercam 8 in a glorious blaze of fire but it doesn't. Go figure.

Bryan smile.gif