Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Want to get in to CNC programing

aha24

Good Day,

aha24

I have been to training at both Macdac, and

Services4automation, and Services4automation

has the latest equiptment and the, IMHO, THE

most knowledgeable staff of the 2. Its well

worth the 3 mile ride down the road.

Tony G.

Almost Employed Senior Programmer

N.E Massachusetts - Southern New Hampshire

End mills and tooling are like The "AMMO"

And coolant and chips are like the enemy

Under your boots as you advance in the

Manufacturing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bucket,

quote:

BTW...Peter likes orange juice too.

Don't forget the IBC root beer, or Sam Adams anything. cheers.gif Thanks for the props. biggrin.gif

Tony,

You're the best dude. Thanks for the praise. biggrin.gif I'll meet you and Bucket at the "bup" later. Rounds on me. biggrin.gifcheers.gif

aha24,

quote:

Peter how many months do the course's last? Do you have any brochures that can be mailed out to me.

Bucket's correct. You could stretch all of the course work that we offer into a couple of months but the longest individual class isn't any more than 3 days. We try to pack in as much info in those days as we feel you can handle. In Bucket's case, he was done after the first hour. wink.gif J/K Bucket! Look on our website here Services - day classes page. We try to have the info up to date with the schedules. Other info is available and you will even get a chance to see a couple of photos with me in our training room. biggrin.gif Give us a call if you have more specific questions. HTH cheers.gif

I've done my training through S4Auto too and I'll also vouch for these guys. They have been nothing but helpful since we got invlolved with mastercam from training to support. When I took the training Steve taught the course and it was pretty informative and friendly ....

Good luck ..

Kev