Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

generic haas vf-tr_series 5x mill.pst

I am having an issue that may be in the post or the way I am programming. I am using X7, I have a new Haas VF3 with a TR110 5 axis trunen. the problem i am having is the (A axis is the tilt B rotary) A axis keep moving to front to back to machine the part from both sides in stead of rotating B axis 180 degrees. I am trying to keep all the machining to the front where I can see it. Is there a setting in mastercam control def or post that let it stay up front. I attached a zip and go called TEST

D Coffin

www.rayginn.com

TEST.Z2G

I am guess your op2 is the one in question? Everything in Mach simulation looks ago, but without a machine to run it on myself I would be guessing. What operations are the one that are giving you issues? You have all the operations with mi9 set to 2 for Nutating Bias Neg when you change that value what happens to the output? I did see a big difference when I used the mi10 and I got the A values to be A90. instead of A-90. Looks ot me like you are using the wrong mi to make your changes. The Secondary seems to be making the difference you are looking for not the Primary.

HTH