Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Lathe Active Report Tools

TFarrell9

Hey All, 

I got the Active Report setup more or less how I want it, except for the Lathe tool list. 

I've attached the sample that I have so far. I've condensed the tool and op info so I can ideally fit at least two tools per page, however it's only posting one op and tool per page. 

I've seen the Varco Reports, so I know it can be done, I'm just not sure how. I've tried manipulating the "shapes" and "data" sizes, but I can't seem to get more than one per page. Does anyone know exactly how to accomplish this?

Lathe Setup Sheet Sample.pdf

• Like 1
3 hours ago, scottm085 said:

It looks like to me that at the top of your first tool page, the "cycle time" and "operations list" header is taking too much room and preventing two tools to fit on the first page.

Yeah I ended up really having to wedge them together to get it to post two ops/tools on that first page. I also had to change the "ncfile-short" to 6pt font.

I tried deleting it, but it was giving the me "unhandled exception" error, which is odd, because I deleted it from my Mill setup sheet without issues. Same thing with "ncfile-long" on the header page. 

On 3/28/2022 at 12:49 PM, TFarrell9 said:

Yeah I ended up really having to wedge them together to get it to post two ops/tools on that first page. I also had to change the "ncfile-short" to 6pt font.

I tried deleting it, but it was giving the me "unhandled exception" error, which is odd, because I deleted it from my Mill setup sheet without issues. Same thing with "ncfile-long" on the header page. 

One of the things that you should be able to do is change the visibility of a data field without getting an error.  Sometimes I need to have the data carried through to another page and do that by "hiding" the field.   

Your setup sheet looks good.