Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Operation comment separate from Comment$

I was curious if there is a way to not have comment$ grab the operation comment for scomm$ and away that I could have it output (the operation comment) where I would like without interfering with manual entry comment? The N999 is a point path then there is a manual entry after that prior to calling up a tool change for the next tool. This is Okuma MA600 as well.

(MOVE TO HOME FOR PROBE CHANGE)<--This is the operation comment..But because of comment$ it is placed here instead of below my N999
CALL O9018 PJ=2002.
NSTART
IF [VC15 EQ 1] NOP20 (IF NO PARTS LOADED IN OP 10 SKIP)
N999
[would like operation comment to be here without moving comment$ since it also controls the manual entry ]
G90 G30 P1
G20
G90 G80 G40 G0
G116 PT=999 PQ=250
(T999 - DISC PROBE MA - TOOL DIA. - .4727008)
G15 H1
G0 G90 X50. Y50. B0.
M20
S0 M5
G56 HA Z50.
TLFON
M5
G30 P1
TLCO Q1
M01
()*******************************************************
CALL OPR01***********************************************
IF [VC15 EQ 1] NOP20 (IF NO PARTS LOADED IN OP 10 SKIP)** these 3 lines are manual entry for the next tool
M01
(ROUGH CUT RAISED FACE OD B90 SFM 2395 FPT.004)<--This is the operation comment..But because of comment$ it is placed here instead of below my N250 
N250
[would like operation comment to be here without moving comment$ since it also controls the manual entry ]