Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

ActiveReport Designer Part Stickout Value

francesko

Hello,

I've started messing up with ActiveReport Designer to have a "better" setup for my work environnement. 
What i'm trying to get in my ActiveReport is the value of the part Stickout, like in this example the value is 115.0 mm image.png.0cddd864aa17ceed3f4b88c05381c6e0.pngimage.png.bb1ed49deb9221ea1f8ffff3b5e96832.png

Is it possible to have this lenght automatically printed on my reports ? 
If yes, what would be the DataType i should use ?

image.png.7d9c8425d897a41370f4f6015b421e77.png

Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad English.

Francesko

Hi,

I don't have mill-turn so i can't check if there is a tag for part stickout value.

However, i think first thing to check would be to write ALL data from your Mastercam part file in report XML file. Then open this file with a XML reader and check if you can find '115' value in your example.

To write all data, you need to maintain Shift-Ctrl-Alt keys (keyboard left side) while clicking ok to generate setup sheet. You will get additional questions and you just need to answer 'yes' to ' write ALL data to XML file?'

XML file should be written in ..\Shared Mastercam 2023\common\reports\XML.

image.png.5e0a9e47639eb0bdeab1b2ddfafc84c6.png

Hi David,

Thank you for your response. I was Looking to generate the full .Xml file of my part to verify which tag would correspond to what i'm searching but i didn't know how to have it. 

You just gave me the possibility to do it, so thank you !

I'll try it and see if i'm able to find my informations. 
BRB

Francesko