Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Associative origin and Associative orientation

Associate the plane with its creation geometry. It says the same thing for both when I hover over these check boxes in the Plane Manager. What's the difference between these two? When do you need to have them checked and for what? I noticed when I was making a new toolpath and simply selecting a different plane on the planes page (the one that has your 3 selections of WCS, tool plane, and construction plane). simply changing my WCS selection caused a ton of my op1 one stuff to get dirty and some things in my op2 as well. which is odd because I'm not even changing anything about the plane just trying to select a the correct one for my WCS on the new operation. do these check boxes have something to do with this occuring?