Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Printing setup sheets

danatoem

I am using 2023 and I find that when printing a setup sheet the image is basically a dark blob? I have tried changing the settings in "images" to all the 4 options offered in set up sheet but to no avail.  I also have played with the shading before printing. The curious thing is that if I just print an image (not a setup sheet image) it prints just fine? thanks for any help on this

I'm sure this isn't what you want to hear, but since no one else has responded, I thought I would. We briefly tried to use the stuff Mastercam provided, but we weren't happy with it. Maybe we were just too ignorant to use it properly. But we use Powerpoint to do our setup pictures. An Excel document one of the guys made a long time ago and enter the information we want for each toolpath. And then we use Varco Reports for the tool build sheets for each job.