Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mori Seike memory card enable?

Hello every one,

I am working on an old Mori Seiki control as MSG-51 to enable the memory card and I failed to do so. I am attaching the pictures of my steps of what I have done. Would you guys point out what ai need to be done to get the control to read the memory card?

Thanks,

S.Luong

01-Drive.png

02-Folders.png

03-File.png

04-Card.jpg

05-Set To Card.jpg

06-Channel.jpg

07-Confirmation.jpg

08-Program Listing.jpg

09-Shows None.jpg

10-Machine Badge.jpg

I have basically the same machine on my shop floor just slightly newer. All of the settings you have look pretty similar to mine except the I/O channel number at the bottom of the setting page. Usually number 4 is for Compact flash memory but it may be different  on your machine. I would experiment with this first.

Should also mention that you may need to be in MDI mode to change this setting.

• Like 1
On 7/6/2023 at 11:10 AM, Phillip herschknox said:

I have basically the same machine on my shop floor just slightly newer. All of the settings you have look pretty similar to mine except the I/O channel number at the bottom of the setting page. Usually number 4 is for Compact flash memory but it may be different  on your machine. I would experiment with this first.

I have changed the channel IO to "4" but still not working right. Any tips?

Thanks for the help