Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Verisurf using True Position and Run out

JMarcus

I'm developing a program to measure a part using our Romer Arm.  The drawing is calling out the need for a true position call out but I cant seem to locate where I enter in that tolerance.  I thought it was the call out on the top of the report, but it doesn't give me any data from directly from the CAD similar to how all the other measurements show.  I can at least indicate the Datums, unlike run out which has the datum call out greyed out, so while it gives me measurement data, I can indicate which datums it should be limited by. 

image.png.5db8eae2b6638af1de4da28c7bf49143.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated.