Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Eastec attendees.

P_Scott

Hey Guys and Gals. Who here is planning on going to Eastec? I just thought I'd get this topic started so those who want can stop by the Mcam corporate booth and say hello. I will most likely be there on Wed. and Thur. Frank and Steve and our new sales guy Doug will probably be there all 3 days and Karen may even get a chance to go on Tues. I can guess when Chris M and Buckethead will likely go, but what about the rest of you in the area? For that matter, are there any exhibitors who are also on the forum? Just thinkin' about starting a "SoCal" feel to Eastec. cheers.gif

I've registered to go but next week's plans involve crazy. I purchased a new VMC as a floor model from the show. I need to take delivery directly following which means that I need to make some space in my shop and crank-out some work before hand.

Mick,

Thanks. Paul has also said much about you before he left us and went to work for CNC Software. You still do the mods for games and stuff? There's no saying we HAVE to talk about Mcam. biggrin.gif

Surface,

Sorry to hear we may miss you at the show. Getting a new machine though is a good thing. Have fun. biggrin.gif

Bucket,

I don't have one of her to send you. Maybe if you ask her nicely, she might comply. Then again, you'll probably see her on Tues. cheers.gif

quote:

I can guess when Chris M and Buckethead will likely go

As much as I'd like to come give you a hug Peter, I'm out this year; running the shop solo next week and if its anything like the past week its gonna be a wild one. Most of the machine-tool guys are pretty blah about the show this year [Methods isn't going at all and REMCO isn't taking nearly as much as they have in the past] so it'll be interesting to hear what the turnout was like. I went on Thursday last year because something popped up on Wed that prevented me going and I was getting vacuum cleaners bumped off my feet by about 2PM; everybody was packing up. I think annually might be too much for Eastec; maybe they should stagger it off-years from IMTS.

John, what did you end up with? Is it that Fadal that we talked about when you came by the shop? I hope it works out nicely for you whatever it is.

Brendan, she would definitely whup your a$$. And that ain't no lie.

C

jimspac,

We'll see you there. Steve and Frank will be in the Mcam corporate booth, and directly across the isle in the Cimco Integration booth, all 3 days. I'll be there Wed. and Thur. Karen will be there tomorrow. AFAIK anyway. Things could change at the last minute but one things for sure. S4A will be in the Mcam corporate booth. biggrin.gif

KMaynard,

Sorry I'll miss you but Steve and Frank will be there tomorrow. Glad to see you'll make it out to the show.