Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Resolution Problem

M. Anderson

Need a little help - as usual.

One of the guys at the shop is going to start trying to learn MC, (on his own time), I went too his house this afternoon and helped him install and set all the configurations the same as at work.

His computer is a HP Visualize WS, P3 900 dual processor, 1gig memory, and HP-FX Visualize video card. This is an old engineering workstation from his previous place of employment. I have one of these similar computers also.

He runs the screen resolution at 1280 x 1024, as he runs some games and such on this machine. We did no changing of any settings prior or during installing MC.

Now in MC and "MC ONLY", when you do a "File Get" or a "File Save", the dialog box is missing about the lower 1/3 and the right 1/3 of the box that pops up. Since you can not resize this box, you cannot get to the "OPEN or CANCEL" buttons at the bottom or even see anything to the right. mad.gif

We checked for a updated driver for the video card, but it had the latest avaliable, already installed. All the other programs I checked, all worked OK. He says he has always ran it at this resolution with no problems. I run this resolution on my computer also with no problems. confused.gif

I have run across this before with MC - on another computer - but don't remember what I did to fix this?

Anyone have a suggestion?

I gave up for the night, beer time! rolleyes.gif

Thanks,

Mark