Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

spaceball tips

Chris Rizzo

ok, I'm getting addicted to this thing.

Not sure if this is common knowledge or not, but there is a newer spaceball driver than the one on the ftp, available at the 3d connection site. I don't have enough experience to compare the old vs. new drivers, but the new one works with solidworks (the older one did'nt work with sw04) and has a different control panel.

hth

Hi CMR,

I have an 5000-USB, works fine with MC9.

I've tryed to program the buttons, no result, but i have'nt put much time in it.

I hate the mouse click to go back to mastercam.

Waiting for X, then i try it again.

Sorry, no help.

• 3 weeks later...

BK, that's what I've been trying do. I've found that it works for SOME functions, but not all. I still cant' get gview top assigned to a button, and I've assigned it to about 15 different key stroke sequences, and just about every combination of spaceball buttons. mad.gif What driver are you running?

thx.