Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

WTF is up with MR0105 ?

mayday

can you tell me how to roll back to the previos release? we have 3 systems we have running the latest maintanance release and CRAP dont give it justice. intence close tolerance surface paths will shut mc down constantly. and verify locks up the whole pc. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

all 3 machines are doing it with completly different files. and none of them did it with the older release

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Hmmmmm, that's odd. I have not experienced any of the issues above, and I've done a variety of different things.

Lemme ask you this.... did you do an original install from the SP2 CD (or later), then add the appropriate Maintenance releases or did you patch SP1, and add the releases???

I did the former FYI.

Did the install from newest cd,then the update patch. it has somthing to do with named views. I have several on a 4 axix job. the system crashed. then when I reloaded the file it kept asking me to select line 2 in the promt confused.gif like it lost a named view. if I went into the WCS screen MC crashed. What I wound up doing was a file merge then I imported the same named views from that file and then imported the operations 70 of em mad.gif and resected all the surfaces and boundries and then it was ok. needless to say 1 1/2 hours later im back where I was.

I need a beer. noon here and IM going home. 55,000 lines of code are in the machine,lets hope for the best