Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Adding Appy and OK to Right-click menu

dwsz71

dwsz71

I have added Apply/OK, End Selection (round green button) and Unselect All to my right click menu. Speeds things up for me nicely smile.gif

To do this, you will have to

1) Go to Screen, Customise, and go to the second page.

2) Expand the first option in the left hand menu, called "Right mouse button menu"

3) Now go to the right of the page, and choose Edit from the drop-down list of catagories. You can drag Apply/OK from there into your right click menu.

4) I also went into the General Selection catagory and added End Selection and Unselect All.

Now one thing that is missing from this list is the OK button, i.e. the green check mark from the ribbon bar. I hope that will make an appearance in a future update!

p.s. and welcome to the forum! cheers.gif

Todd,

Excellent suggestion and I do have a five button mouse currently. Other than using the IntelliPoint software how do you assign commands to your mouse buttons. Customize in X only seems to allow right-click customization, other than a pan/rotate radial for the wheel button that is. I am a noob to Mastercam in every aspect, X being my first taste.

Thanks again for your input, it is appreciated.

for dwsz71

I use the Intellipoint software to help with the customization of the buttons.

For Andy

If I do something as simple as create a rectangle, I can hit one mouse button or the other rather than chasing where the check mark or blue cross is located. By selecting one button it indicates I'm done and takes me out of the function, the other indicates I'm done with that rectangle, and lets me create another. Much less movement of the mouse and FASTER