Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

How do I add extra code in Mactercam V7.2

Mill Man

How do I add a offset shift or rotate to a program in Mastercam for a FADAL?

Must I just edit the program after it is posted? We almost never get a drawing that does not have to be changed or I have to take part of one program and cut & past it in to another program .. Also is there a way to add logic to a porgram while in Mastercam like IF/THEN, GOTO, and ect.?

Example

N100 G0 X0 Y0 E1

N101 G52 X0.5 Y.2 (SHIFT)

N103 g0 X0 Y0

OR

N100 G0 X0 Y0 E1

N101 G98 X0.5 Y.2 R0+ 25.5 (ROTATE)

N103 g0 X0 Y0

[email protected]

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

In the post, you are able to use if/then statements. You just insert the statement where you need the required boolean operation, and make sure it goes to the correct postblock.

Ive tackled this problem on our misibush 625, we use a renishaw probe to measure the ofset angles of workpieces, and send the angle error to variable #601. Ive then modified the post to call up a G68 axis rotation at the start of every toolpath to rotate by and angle of #601.

if you dont want axis rotation the just set #601 to 0