Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Itanium or Hammer?

Multax

“They conducted themselved, [themselves] plain and simply, like adults by accepting the blame and rectifying the situation. Making yourself out to be a martyr is not helping your case, Multax.”

Bullines, at what point did Multax use the word “martyr”??? Please, limit your comments to the WORDS written by Multax.

quote:

However, Multax finds it interesting that the “WEBMASTER” has trotted out the RULES in this case. Punish Multax as you will, but remember, more than a few of your other members have VIOLATED the above stated rules. IF you punish Multax, and FAIL to punish ALL former violators of the above stated rules in a like manner, then all of you, Bullines, Dave Thomson, Greg McKay, Jamie Mattison, and the WEBMASTER have proven themselves to lack the temperament, judgement, and objectivity to properly administer and moderate emastercam.com.

This particular sentence follows the definition of martyr.

IF you punish Multax, and FAIL to punish ALL former violators of the above stated rules in a like manner, then all of you, Bullines, Dave Thomson, Greg McKay, Jamie Mattison, and the WEBMASTER have proven themselves to lack the temperament, judgement, and objectivity to properly administer and moderate emastercam.com.

You did not use the word martyr, but it can be implied. You could have said, "feed me to the lions if you must, but you should do the same to others like me". The meaning is the same. If that isn't putting on a show, then I don't know what is.

quote:

Bullines, at what point did Multax use the word “martyr”??? Please, limit your comments to the WORDS written by Multax.

At what point did Bullines imply that you did? If you recall, I used the words "making yourself out to be a martyr", and not "saying that you are a martyr". The argument works both way. This pettiness is becoming quite trite.

I'm closing this thread since the focus on the orginal topic has once again been trounced by Multax.