Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

no matching opfile

Müřlıń®

THey do merge though, correct?

I have seen the error before. It's as if its expecting a toolpath file to be loaded. I think it has something to do with a solid tree being similar to an operation tree. Probably the way the software was written.

I have have gotten this 2 times in the last few weeks.

In the first instance I think I inadvertanly deleting a peice of my geo that drove the solid.

I am not certain that was the case though. I went back to a copy of the file I saved the day before and never had the problem in that file again.

The second time I was trying to open a file that was created on another PC in X SP1 before I loaded the update on my PC. I downloaded SP1 and the error went away. confused.gifconfused.gif