Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

No Quadro, no problem...

Müřlıń®

For those who are not using Quadro's I have done a little experimenting and have a workaround for the video related crashes in X that works for me.

I have a file that crashes X everytime you open the file and try to use the wheel zoom too fast or dynamicly rotate.

Upon opening a file, turn on shading first. This will help map out the part on the v-card's memory better.

After I turn on the shading first, I can flip, rotate, wheel zoom at warp speed with shading on or off, and the only error I get then is the flip reverse of the part where it turns black.

Hitting any g-view will bring it back to normal and I had no more fatal errors that would send X begging for mercy....

Just treat X just like 9 and always keep a backup copy of your file and your good to go...

Murlin teh always a workaround....

PS I have all DX settings maxed, wheel acceleration enabled, 2 wheel zooms makes a large part (35" x 35") dissappear....128 meg Gforce 5600 FX chipset