Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

are some things being addressed?

Bill

I was wondering if there were some chnages being made on later releases?

One big pain I see is... if you were selecting geo. with chain or window at one point and if you try to use a function that requires selecting a point (endpoint of surface, edge or whatever)like setting z depth or create curve edge curve you have to exit the function to change select method to single and go back to it. Very aggravating to say the least.

Another would be trying to pick a named view for cplane or g view and when I pick it seems to jump randomly while I select and often not to the one I am picking.

Anyone else notice these instances?

The biggest question for me at this point is, since I am abstaining from the latest update and with the MR due out the middle of the month or so, will all of the updates be handled in the MR, so the update to the update to the SP will be current? As well as, a fix for the current issue that was inavertantly created.

I think I got it all. headscratch.gif

I have encountered the window bugger as well. What I found was... if you left click mouse.. esc... left click.. esc. at one point you get rid of it but the key is to hold down the left click on the mouse while you drag the window open.