Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

cursor problem in V9

biss03

Hi all,

I recently purchased a new laptop and have installed V9 and X on it. X seems to be working fine (except for printing problems). V9 however is being a bugger. My cursor disappears whenever i put it in the graphics area. i can see it while moving it over the icons and lists but it disappears when i move it over into the graphics area. I've tried adjusting the settings withing Mastercam but still am having no luck.

Understand that the laptop i'm using isn't geared for Mastercam necessarily but i'm not trying to do any high-end stuff either. i'm using it primarily for opening/printing existing 2D files created in V8.

any ideas on what might be happening?

thanks

Thad is correct with the problem being a graphics card issue but I'm affaid that changing the graphic settings doen't normally help. The problem is that the cursor color is black so it dissapears in the graphic's area (using the default color setting). Normally getting an updated graphics driver will solve the cursor problem. You can also change the color of your "graphics background color" to something besides black.

Mark B

Applications

CNC Software

• 2 months later...