Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Fanuc 11TA Control

JS

Hi

This question is off topic but I am sure some of you may have some info to help me out.

My problem is I recently bought a 1987 Nakamura-Tome Slant3B lathe at a GOV auction. By the time the machine was delivered 3 weeks later most of the control was stolen out of the back of it.

The control is a Fanuc 11TA, below is a list of the parts I am still looking for. If any one has any ideas on locating these it would be most appreciated. I have found some places that have them but they want almost what Fanuc wants new.

I need to aquire them at reasonable prices because this turned out to be a bad deal and I am a long way from being up and running. Can't wait to upgrade to Mastercam lathe though when it is.

INPUT UNIT D A14B-0076-B104-01

MASTER PCB A16B-1010-0200/08C

POWER SUPPLY A16B-1210-0560

ROM/RAM BOARD A16B-1211-0291

SPINDLE DRIVE TOP BOARD A20B-1001-0120

Feel free to email me with your phone # if you want me to get back to you.

Thanks for any imput.

Joe