Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Backplot option

Rakesh

Goodmorning everybody,

I could not find out backplot equivalent option to v9.

Ok in v9,if you select any operation than select backplot,varify,step and when you press "s" key from the keyboard,you get the shaded tool start and not further go till you press the s key and also if you press F3 key it clear the shaded tool path which was on the screen and start further from there as you keep pressing the s key till the operation is finish. Main advantage for me was I can see first start where it enter and it don't go further till I press s key

I want to bring same situation or better in x. nOw when I select backplot option in x,from tool path manager,put the quick varify on,first it put the complete shaded tool path on the screen and I don't know, which option will clear the screen as F3 in v9, now in x since there is already shaded complete tool path on the screen when you press s from key board you can,t see the movement cleary.

so my question is how I can clear the screen I can see the shaded tool path as I press s keybutton so I can see the movement very clearly.

Any type of input will be helpful

thanks

I try the restrict mode, it cleaning the small segment but not even all the time, something I am missing here.Secondly just at the begining when you select the operation it give the shaded area right away on the screen, how we will clear that screen first so can see all the move

if i put the quick varify off,and put on display tool, this give the shaded tool,thats good but when I move the tool, it don,t leave the shaded path(it leave only the path line)so I still need quick varify on but when it at the beginning display complete shaded tool path than like the v9 option f3 key to clear the screen, this option is missing here,restricted tool path is not doing complete thing of clearing the screen