Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

need help !

vulan

I have the tube with the window cut thru at the side , the square window cuts through the cylinder tube perpendicularly from the side of the cube. At the connection of the window and the cylinder, they want to have 0.25 radius.

I have no idea how to do it ...please help me !

I will send the file to you .

Thanks a lot .

Tom

Ok sir try this file same name but added "cadcam" to the file name.

Backplot the Lollipop tool.

Because you have a Level 2 you can only do a surface a time.

I set my mastercam to come up as a level 2 so i can make sure it would do what you are able to do with that seat.

Let me now how this works for you.

[ 12-29-2001: Message edited by: cadcam ]

Jay:

How do you set up Mastercam to start with a lower lever then is on your sim? I have a dealer sim and it has everything. It would be nice to scale it back sometimes to test stuff for various customer settings.

hi Cadcam !

yes i can use your file. like you said, i only do one surface at the time. the only things i wonder are how to make the tool path vertically (yours is horizontally), and how to make the tool path at the top and bottom. it seems like the tool will hit into the frame. (it probably may not be able to program)

we will upgrade to higher level soon.

Thanks

Hey Marc,

You may ask Charles about setting up multiple icons for the different levels of MC. We did this for demo purposes. If he does not remember, give me a call or I will e-mail the directions to you. They get kind of lengthy to try and explain and I am a "lazy typer"!?!?!

Soooo, let me know. I do not know if you got my message about the V9 info. If you need it right away, I can drop it by your house.