Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam Notes

cadcam

Has every one received there copy?

Well it has some info on Ver9 for those that have not had any contact or info on it.

That want to see a few of the noew thing coming.

So be looking for it, so you can get a little info on it now.

J

[ 01-05-2002: Message edited by: cadcam ]

I got my copy two weeks ago. I read about some great improvements to Mastercam Version 9

I for one like the added solid model feature recognition & solid sheets from surfaces. & to convert closed surfaces to solids & back. Really cool stuff biggrin.gif I also heard that Version 9 has made some light improvement to Its very weak Realtime dynamic Pan ????? Sooo0000000000

WAD DUPS WIT DAT wink.gif

Kenneth Potter

[ 01-05-2002: Message edited by: Kenneth Potter ]

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Could always get a Space Ball ya know. wink.gif

V9 is awesome. I've been Beta Testing it since September. The new Solid Features are pretty cool. I had some old surface moldels of different projects I've done in the past that I always wanted Solid Modeled. Now they are. The solid Recognition stuff is pretty good too. In pocketing there's some High Speed options that come in very handy such as "Troichadal" and another option I don't use yet that I can't remember the name of. In Job Setup, you can now specify a "Safety Zone" that is spherical, rectangular and another one that I can't remember the name of. This comes in really handy for Horizontal and 5 Axis Machining. The list goes on. I got the OK from Gary at CNC to talk a little about stuff. V9 is not available yet though. No firm date yet but we'll keep you posted.