Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

c axis backplot and output

hansdeberlin

Dear Gentlemen!

I do not get 4 points on the nc file after I have posted with the generic MPLFAN.pst

I have uploaded into the lathe directory on the FTP site, the file name is myfirstcaxis.mc9

Only the last toolpath with the four holes is my concern. banghead.gif

Please, could someone explain to me how to correct this very basic program using c-axis.

Thanks for taking the time to help me out.

Regards to all John

Hello Mike! thanks for your reply.

i was doing as you suggested. When I backplot I see the yellow and blue lines for the four holes

but the tool stays on the same hole four consecutive times and the nc file contains one location as output only. You can see this if you download the file and run it again

In the drill point selection page click on the sorting tab at the bottom, and make sure the "Filter out duplicates" box is unchecked. If you have already selected the points, click on the geometery in your toolpath group, right-click and select sorting options and uncheck the "Filter out duplicates" box. Hope this helps.