Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

surface leftover

metalcut

I see leftover calculate 8 time for

finish one programe.4x processing edge , 4x processing slice and generate colapsing zone

and generate toolpath. some time hang in

colapsing zone.if using big machining area

x900 y600 over 650 surface will take 50 around minute then will hang at colapsing zone my boss is scruing me beacause machine stop. pleased redesign your programe.

I do not know exactly what you need, but I am willing to look at your program for you. You need to e-mail your file to me. Also, I do not know what Version you are running, so export the file as an ".IGES". If the file is more than 1 megabite in size, please use "WINZIP" and compress the file before you e-mail it to me.

Have you tried contacting the person who sold the softwae to your company?

------------------

Trevor Bailey

[email protected]

Dealer

I AM STILL RUNNING MASTERCAM 7.2

BUT I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH VERY LARGE SURFACE FILES USING LEFTOVER TOOLPATHS.

THIS IS NOT A FIX BUT A WAY AROUND MASTERCAM CREATING THOSE LARGE FILES THAT LOCK UP THE SYSTEM.

I MAKE SMALLER BOUNDRIES, BREAKING UP THE AREA I WANT TO COVER ON 3 OR 4 BITE SIZE AREAS. THEN I POST THAT GROUP OF TOOLPATHS

TOGETHER.