Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

operation manager...crazy question..info tab

John13

In the operation manager, when you hit the backplot icon and then the blue arrows to expand the window, does anything ever show in the info tab. I have yet to see anything there, I don't think I'm missing anything I can still make parts I'm just curious . Everytime I want to check my backplot time I see the empty info tab.

The Info tab only works in step mode, not run mode. If you step through your backplot it will show you X,Y,Z positions, Feed or Rapid info, Cutting plane, cutter comp value, and feed rate.

What info are you missing?

It also will show you all of your drilling cycle information because mastercam does not show actual peck motion in backplot or verify. It only shows a single plunge move to depth.

HTH,

Colin Gilchrist

The Boeing Company

MR2 and Beta test site