Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Setup Sheet Bug?

Bill L.

I have run into an odd situation, between my laptop and desktop computers. When I am running Mastercam Router on my desktop (which is a newer machine by years as compared to my laptop)I am having a difficult time with the setup sheet. When I invoke the command, no text will appear or print.However in looking at the same file on my laptop the setup sheet appears and prints without a problem. I have been advised this is a bug, but it does not make sense that it will run on an older laptop, but not a newer (1-1/2 year old) desktop. Any suggestions or simple things I can check?

It's most likely related to your video card (I know it sounds like a lame reason, but MOST Mastercam anomalies are caused by this). Make sure you have the latest video drivers for your card, and if that still doesn't work, post your Windows operating system and what video card you have and maybe someone will be able to give you some ideas.