Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Ebay Due you guys look some times?

cadcam

This is illegal. Even if it's our least expensive product and their's no SIM involved. This is in violation of the Mastercam License Agreement. We can usually get eBay to pull items like this down.

Thanks, Jay, for letting us know. Please also consider notifying us directly at [email protected] when you see people selling Mastercam.

Looking forward to meeting you at Westec.

PDG

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Draft is a pretty good bargain for the (LEGAL) price. Very easy to draw with. I've used it for doing layouts of my house to see how furniture will fit, etc...

I sat my 5year old down at work a couple times and eventhough he was intrigued by "page up" and "page down" he didn't show much interest (yet). Right now he is involved in solving "Spy fox's Dry Cereal" and enjoys it much more than nintendo, I think that is a positive.

Hey James , Mastercam for furniture layout huh? eek.gif You should see the program my boss has here called super home suite. He used it to layout his new addition on his house and we also used it to figure out the layout for our machines and stuff when we aquired another building here. You can lay the stuff out and then take a virtual 3D tour of the place. You can even put in trees and stuff and watch their estimated growth cycles. Really cool stuff:cool: .

quote:

Draft is a pretty good bargain for the (LEGAL) price. Very easy to draw with. I've used it for doing layouts of my house to see how furniture will fit, etc...

Yeah, and I bet your wife still asked you to try putting that 3'6" bookcase into that 3'3" alcove just in case it might fit!!!!